Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Heat

sidenotemiamivsmagiccor.png

HEAT-MAGIC PREVIEW

By ESPN.Com

March 5, 2013

The Heat can extend their run to 16 games with a 12th consecutive home victory Wednesday night against the lowly Orlando Magic.

"Hopefully we can continue to win," said Wade, who has averaged 28.3 points on 61.8 percent shooting and 6.8 assists in the last six games. "If we don't, hopefully we can get right back on it. That's what we've done all year. We're in a groove. We're playing well and finding ways to win."

"Any time you get an opportunity to set a record, it's great for the organization and the guys involved," James said. "But we want to keep going. We want to keep winning each game by itself. We don't talk about the streak. We just go to the next game and play it out. We look forward to the next one."

That collective focus has Miami playing like a team poised to successfully defend its NBA title. But the Heat are also still looking to get better, especially after committing a season-high 24 turnovers and going 5 of 21 from 3-point range Monday.

Miami wasn't at its best in its first meeting with Orlando (17-44), getting outrebounded 50-33 and needing overtime to win 112-110 on the road Dec. 31. James had 36 points, 11 assists and eight rebounds, but Magic center Nikola Vucevic had 20 points and an NBA season-high 29 boards while Arron Afflalo added 28 points.

Afflalo scored five of his 26 in the final 38 seconds Monday to help Orlando snap a three-game slide with a 105-102 win at New Orleans. Returning from a six-game absence due to a knee injury, Jameer Nelson had 15 points and seven assists as the Magic shot 49.4 percent and rallied from 17 down to win for just the fifth time in 36 games.

"This means a lot, being down by as many points as we were and going on to win," Nelson said.

Link: http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=400278623

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0dOZldcaCg

Listen...realistically.....there is no possibly chance we'll win this game. If this is a flagrant two, all our players will be ejected by the end of the game. That means, we could possibly end up having Richie Adobato playing out there.

smile_svgsad.png

Can't wait for the day

that very fine day

the day our young guys play seasoned

in their prime

wiping the floor

with the new geriatric 3

the Miami sHeat

under the glaring lights

the lights of American Airlines Arena

blood red seats

occupied

with their 7 remaining fans

all booing

throwing $12.00 hot dogs

casting them toward midcourt

whilst dreaming of yesteryear

I'm playing all my Magic players in my fantasy team, I think Harris and Harkless will show some good stuff

I hope they dont, but do wish for a big one from our center ;)