Sign in to follow this  
magicmikej

Too Much Already

We are a three game winning streak away from the 7th playoff seed. I agree that B Hill is a bad coach. But let's get behind this team. They need our support now more then ever. Tonight is critical. We got to beat the Bobcats. We can do something about the coach after the season.By the way, I plan on renewing my season tickets no matter what.You have to trust Otis will do what has to be done. When have you seen in print that I'm going to fire this guy. NEVER!!!

We are a three game winning streak away from the 7th playoff seed. I agree that B Hill is a bad coach. But let's get behind this team. They need our support now more then ever. Tonight is critical. We got to beat the Bobcats. We can do something about the coach after the season.By the way, I plan on renewing my season tickets no matter what.You have to trust Otis will do what has to be done. When have you seen in print that I'm going to fire this guy. NEVER!!!

Win or lose MagicMike, I like your attitude. We can't change a lot of things we'd like too but we can support the players and the cause to the best of our ability. Like you said, when the season ends we'll clean up the areas we need too.

Yeah, you are right....we have done this before.... we are also one 3 game losing streak from 10th in the East. I'm not a betting man, but watching the team I have for the last few months, I wouldn't bet on a win streak.

I have to agree with Magicmike...I am just as frustrated as any true fan out there, but at the same time, this is has close to the playoffs we have been(so late in the year)in a long time (I am not counting last year as we never truly held down a spot, despite the charge we made.) Two of our next three games are very winable and we also have dates against the Nets, Pacers and Grizzles in the coming weeks. I agree that this season has been frustrating, but the playoffs are a whole new season...I am not saying expect Miracles, but if this team makes the post season you can bet I will be cheering hard for them to make a little bit of noise.

Can some of you show up to Magic chat so we can talk about this "Live". Magic Chat is dedicated to discussing the Orlando Magic.