Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

SAC @ ORL Game thread 2/27

I agree with the above posters about the major defensive woes. We need to give heavy minutes to our core guys for the rest of the season and focus heavily on learning to play defense at the NBA level.

Until Nelson comes back:

PG: Udrih

SG: Afflalo

SF: Harkless

PF: Harris

C: Vucevic

6th: Nicholson

7th: Moore

8th: O'Quinn

9th: Jones

10: Harrington

11: Lamb

Lamb gives off shades of Josh McRobert's confidence and Wafer being out of control. I don't think I will like him......at all. Lamb's opportunity slot is closing. Not playing well and showing that you're a complete liability isn't the way to show you're necessarily liking it here. This type of mentality isn't the type we need here so he better put up or shut up quick.

Like everyone else, I like Harris quite a bit too despite it only being a small sample size. However, if we were to be in a position to draft Wiggins or Parker in 2014 we still should, even if it would cause a log jam at SF. We could always trade Harris or Harkless or even move Harris to PF and trade either Davis or Nicholson. Or we could even (since Davis expires summer '15) let Davis walk and everything would be ok.

What I'm getting at is, I still want Wiggins or Parker.

Tough game to watch tonight especially after last nights game. Harris was a bright spot and it's nice to see Harkless slowly make strides in his game. Lamb needs to get his confidence up which is evident, I just hope he can prove himself soon before it's too late.

Missed the game since by the time I got home from playing ball it was out of control and was not worth logging on to watch it.

What the heck happened to Vuch? He only played 21 minutes and looked like he had a poor game in that time. Did he get injured or did coach sit him?

Liking this Harris guy. He put up 20 points from about midway through the 2nd period on on.

Missed the game since by the time I got home from playing ball it was out of control and was not worth logging on to watch it.

What the heck happened to Vuch? He only played 21 minutes and looked like he had a poor game in that time. Did he get injured or did coach sit him?

Liking this Harris guy. He put up 20 points from about midway through the 2nd period on on.

He did have a horrible game. Got pushed around by DeThugus Cousins a bit. In Vuc's defense though, he did play 36 mins the night before and grabbed 19 rebs.

Harris has showed potential to be a good pick up. I'm looking forward to see if he pushes on from here.

He did have a horrible game. Got pushed around by DeThugus Cousins a bit. In Vuc's defense though, he did play 36 mins the night before and grabbed 19 rebs.

I suppose that's part of the deal with young, raw player, in that they'll have good and bad nights. But i think we'll see Vučević bounce back against the Rockets with another good performance.