Afflalo

Moore

Kings starters:

John Salmons

Jason Thompson

DeMarcus Cousins

Tyreke Evans

Isaiah Thomas

LET'S MAKE IT 2 IN A ROW GO MAGICCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was all about tanking this season but I wouldn't mind winning a few games. The #1 pick doesn't look as important this year as in 2014

And I have half the Magic team in my fantasy roster lol

Should be a close game

This is certainly a winnable match up. It was a lot of fun seeing the young guys (and Al Harrington) out there having a great time, pushing the tempo, moving the basketball and believing in themselves. We are going to "tank" naturally by way of being young and lacking star power. I think it's important for young guys (and the fan base) to see that they're capable of playing quality basketball at the highest level.

So far so good from the new guys. I love the way Udrih has been finding open guys and the size and fluidity of Harris speaks for itself. I'm personally excited to be rebuilding from the cancerous Dwightmare.

Not sure how last nights double overtime defeat will affect them, but I think this is a winnable game, not that it will make a great deal of difference either way. Just want to see some big performances off our young talent again.

Going to predict a Magic win.

Hi!

I am newcomer here. I am from Slovenia as Beno and I am big fan of him. Hope he will contribute a lot to the Magic team!

welcome to the boards.

We're playing a lottery team who went into double overtime last night. We should win comfortably but it's the Magic so we'll probably lose in the dying seconds of the game.

We're playing a lottery team who went into double overtime last night. We should win comfortably but it's the Magic so we'll probably lose in the dying seconds of the game.

WIN TWO IN A ROW?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!