Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

SAC @ ORL Game thread 2/27

Tyreke Evans getting flashy at the end of the 1st... You'd have thought we were the team who played the defending champions to double over time last night.

Tyreke Evans getting flashy at the end of the 1st... You'd have thought we were the team who played the defending champions to double over time last night.

Yeah, so far we look like undersized matadors. Hopefully the Kings run out of steam. They're looking like a well-oiled machine so far.

Lamb with the airball finger roll and then a missed layup. Awesome. I can't believe we gave up Ish Smith for Lamb. Fire Hennigan NOW! ;)

Our interior defense has to be the worse of any team in the NBA. Vuch and Nicholson should NOT EVER be on the court together. I really like both of them but they bring absolutely nothing defensively to the table. Quinn needs to get more burn with Vuch because it's unreal how many uncontested layups we give up every night.

Doron Lamb has no confidence... I'm hoping he's a better player than he's shown so far.

I was thinking the exact same thing. He looks so unconformable in himself its crazy. He has to be better than this he's just very hesitant right now.

Also, can someone please explain to me why we don't push the ball? We have one of the youngest most athletic teams in the NBA yet we refuse to push the ball. Sacramento is beating us up and down the court every-time which doesn't even up to me. Vaughn obviously didn't like how quick we came out of the gates.

If we figured out a way to draft both Noel and Oladipo I would be okay with that. Our defense simply isn't where it needs to be. We definitely need to get back to what made us successful last night: pushing the tempo and taking advantage of our young legs.