NittanyBuc

Familiarize Yourself With Beno Udrih, Doron Lamb, and Tobias Harris

I could very well see Lamb becoming a good player.

But can someone explain what makes Harris anything other than a career journeyman?

6'8, unathletic tweener who can't shoot and doesn't defend particularly well.

Now I understand why people put you on ignore.

• Upvote 1

Now I understand why people put you on ignore.

While I worry that Harris is going to be due for a string of bad games because hey we're the Orlando Magic and this always happens, yes, this is why people ignore him. He's on another basketball universe.

While I worry that Harris is going to be due for a string of bad games because hey we're the Orlando Magic and this always happens, yes, this is why people ignore him. He's on another basketball universe.

I agree that he is definitely due for one of those, "Why are we playing him right now?", moments but I feel with the dude's confidence and hustle every game we could see consistent performances like the last few more often.

I agree that he is definitely due for one of those, "Why are we playing him right now?", moments but I feel with the dude's confidence and hustle every game we could see consistent performances like the last few more often.

He can even play some pt forward. I really like his versatility.

soooooo....

what the heck was Milwaukee doing with harris?

Great question. He was playing behind some fairly established guys (albeit marginally talented) with large contracts so that may have something to do with it.

scott syles played him and the current coach did not. The current coach went with the more defensive player a head of him.