Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 Playoffs Thread: Round 1 GAME 7: Magic @ Cavs 05/05 1pm ET

1 minute ago, OnlyFranz said:

Bro at the end of the day we are die hard Magic fans. Even though your takes are ridiculous I appreciate you and it’s all love. We want the Magic to win a championship and that’s what matters!

my brother all good!!! all love ... Nice 1

It may sound stupid.. But this was actually the best outcome! Why? Because it hurts most. And that frustration will be motivating for most players. 
For Franz, i hope it’s motivation to add to his game. Since coming to the NBA, he hadn’t had the time to get in the lab, due to national team duties. 

For WCJ, i actually like him. Low motor can be an issue. But he can stretch the floor. A big buuuut. He needs to add a low post game to his bag. It’s kinda ridiculous, he can’t even post up smaller players and finish with a hook. A and i don’t know what happened, but in my memories he was a decent post up player. So when and why did he become terrible?

Suggs is most definitely gonna make that next step. It will be all about 3 point shooting and that midrange game. he needs to learn how to effectively play pick and roll, control the pace and hit that midrange. 

Paolo can just continue to strengthen his bag and it will all be about ball handling and in game decisions. Keeping it simple has to be a priority. Lebron himself said it in the podcast with JJ.. 

And for coach Mosley. Please get some assistant help. We lost Tibbets and imo every coach needs a great assistant to consult. You can’t see everything and that’s where the assistant steps in. Definitely needs to be a X and O assistant. 

And also bring in Phil Handy as a developmental coach. Just got fired from the Lakers, but that was the wrong team for him. We have the team that makes sense for a developmental coach like that

This bummer hurts Franz the most. He’s due for an extension and he shi@& the bed. Weltman and Parker are smiling somewhere. 

4 hours ago, Jamesdin said:

This bummer hurts Franz the most. He’s due for an extension and he shi@& the bed. Weltman and Parker are smiling somewhere. 

He will still get his max I’m sure. 

2 minutes ago, MagicMan1979 said:

He will still get his max I’m sure. 

hope he gives us discount to get more help.

17 hours ago, Shine88 said:

If we had a PG this series would've been over. We need to get better play from our guards in the 2nd half.

Amen.

No question we exceeded expectations for this year.  But it doesn't change what many of us were saying at the trading deadline.  It was obvious that we had deficiencies at guard.  It's even more obvious now, as at least 5-6 people have already posted in one way or another.

While this was a great season, I also consider it a missed opportunity, because with one move at the trade deadline I think we win this series and even possibly give Boston trouble.  Playoff trips are not guaranteed, and while I hope we do better next year, I'm not taking anything for granted.  A key injury or two, for example, could completely derail things for us.

Will be an interesting summer.  For the first time in a long time, I don't think any of us are too concerned about the draft.

• Upvote 2