Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 Playoffs Thread: Round 1 Game 3 Cavs Vs Magic 04/25 7PM ET

30 minutes ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

If we can just get a PG that plays and shoots with the same intensity, or keep Suggs at PG and get an awesome SG that can create...

AB

13 minutes ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

He is the PG of the future, but we need someone for a year or 2 while he gets his legs under him and gets his shot down.

i hear you. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets his legs under him and gets his shot down quicker than anticipated.. He is non stop working on his game... 

We must really play Goga over Carter. I would also start AB over Harris. He would be better on D and on the offensive end.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

38 minutes ago, Babir_9 said:

We must really play Goga over Carter. I would also start AB over Harris. He would be better on D and on the offensive end.

We just won by 40. Why would we make any changes? 

Wendell didn't show up in the box score but he was awesome I thought. Played really physical and didn't let the Cavs hit the offensive glass like they did in games 1 and 2. 

• Upvote 1

Paolo cooked last night. There was a lot of yapping from some corners when he had turnover issues and inefficiencies in the first two games but I'm hearing a whole load of silence after he dominates. Almost like the people with these takes are operating in bad faith. (Not people on this board or even Magic fans just dumb "media" people)

Also I'll just say Franz Wagner might go under the radar in this game because Paolo and Suggs were phenomenal. But Franz Wagner got those buckets for the Magic in the first when we started out struggling which gave us a boost and I thought he was excellent throughout. His defense was superb and he didn't force anything on offense, made some nice plays to get his teammates the ball. 

All 3 of our top 3 guys showed up and it was wonderful to see.