Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

***NEW! OFFICIAL 2024 PLAYOFFS GAME THREAD: ROUND 1: GAME 2, CAVS. VS MAGIC

1 minute ago, Time2GetSerious said:

If anyone has any credible explanations as to why no move or moves were made at the deadline, please feel free to share. I mean what valid explanation could there possibly be? 

Hopes and dreams of players potential. That’s about it. 

They're getting a much more favorable whistle.  All I ask for is consistency with refereeing, but I'm not seeing much of it tonight.  Home team cooking for sure.

Remember our dominating teams back in the 2007–2010-time frame? I remember when we would face teams in the first round and just obliterate them. They would look frightened and unsure of themselves. That's kind of the way we look now in this first round series. Someone should place calls to Rashard, Hedo, and J.J. See if we can get them to suit up in time for the 4th quarter! 

2 minutes ago, Time2GetSerious said:

Remember our dominating teams back in the 2007–2010-time frame? I remember when we would face teams in the first round and just obliterate them. They would look frightened and unsure of themselves. That's kind of the way we look now in this first round series. Someone should place calls to Rashard, Hedo, and J.J. See if we can get them to suit up in time for the 4th quarter! 

Dwight’s available. Lololol