Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

***NEW! OFFICIAL 2024 PLAYOFFS GAME THREAD: ROUND 1: GAME 2, CAVS. VS MAGIC

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

He’s been pretty bad as an initiator these playoffs

It should have never been his responsibility, doesn’t have the handles or vision. A failure of management on display of not getting the playmakers around him. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Soul Bro said:

Okoro and Levert have more points than any of our guys. Our offense is awful. Wowzers 

I made fun of their amazing game 1 output of 83 points. They may not break 80 tonight....

Just to add another thought here, should the Magic brass do little or nothing to address these glaring issues then unfortunately the same results will take place next season. Then again maybe not. Considering that we snuck up on people this year, I think. Add to that the fact that we stayed relatively healthy. So, you're basically looking at a 35–45-win team at best next year with little chance of doing anything in the playoffs. That is IF we stand pat and do little or nothing with regard to needed upgrades. 

We’re really bad onvthe road. This atmosphere amplified it. The only magic pur team can perform oncthe road is the disappearing act. Hope this chnged at home. Lol

Franz has been our best player this game. Kudos to Mose for also putting him on Mitchell to try a different look.

5 minutes ago, KCmagicFAN said:

It's easy to think "Oh we just need to add some guards who can shoot and score next year". But I feel like we've been waiting for that for years and they just keep drafting and acquiring guys who suck at shooting. Who are we gonna get next year...Ben Simmons?

I hear you KC. And the fact that they don't do anything to address these glaring issues leads many to believe that they are not that serious about building a serious contender here. 

We must try hard to get Simmons from Blazers for the next season. Also hopefully we get a good offensive assistant coach.