Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official 2024 Playoffs Game Thread: Round 1 - Game 1 Saturday April 20th, Cavs vs Magic

28 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

A wrap? irs 1 game...

Go support another team

Yes it’s a wrap. You’ve been delusional for years thinking the Magic are better than they really are. Until we get better guard play you can expect the same results every time. Also don’t be a condescending p r i c k and tell me who I need to cheer for.

• Downvote 1

The only downside to this very poor offensive showing is that should it continue, and we go on to get swept or lose in five then that won't be much of a selling point to future free agents. As it is now most of them would rather join a team with playoff experience and established high tier players. That may lead us to have to go to the bottom of the barrel unfortunately. What would really be disheartening is if we bring in more players with length for defensive purposes who can't shoot. It's true that a defensive mind set is nice. But eventually you have to be able to put the ball in the basket.

The guards have killed us tonight. Combined 3-29. Harris, Fultz, Cole combined 0-16. We can’t win like that.

Only 11 turnovers, Paolo has freakin 8 of em lol

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

The guards have killed us tonight. Combined 3-29. Harris, Fultz, Cole combined 0-16. We can’t win like that.

Only 11 turnovers, Paolo has freakin 8 of em lol

Hence the need for a solid point guard for next season. And some knock down shooters.