Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 NBA Playoff Thread

46 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'd hope Paolo and Franz can be part of the solution too. Otherwise chances are they can't be successful together long term without a high level shooter at the 5 which is a difficult archetype to find given the defensive responsibility of the position.

Yeah, this is a great point. Paolo and Franz work well when Franz can shoot. If his jump shot regression is his new norm, it’s not gonna work.

3 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Lol. It’s now crystal clear that Franz and Paulo need to be surrounded by pure shooters. Not just at the guard position but all over the place.

And a coach who can teach some movement off the ball. Sick of watching one guy dribble with four statues watching. 

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

If the Suns flame out again with this old core, I wonder if they blow it up. If Booker goes on the block are we interested?

of course we are.. front and center

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

If the Suns flame out again with this old core, I wonder if they blow it up. If Booker goes on the block are we interested?

Stop playing tricks with my heart. I’m too old for that.

I don’t understand how Spo keeps doing this… this Heat team without Butler has no business in the playoffs, let alone beating a 60+ win Celtic team in Boston. 

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I believe the line is “quit playing games with my heart” :)

That’s what I said. Lol

13 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I don’t understand how Spo keeps doing this… this Heat team without Butler has no business in the playoffs, let alone beating a 60+ win Celtic team in Boston. 

So right you are! And just imagine if the Celtics were to get bounced in the first round! Fans up there would be just a little upset. I have to say one thing though, and it kind of pains me to say it. And that is Spoelstra is a very good coach. Have to give the guy a little credit I suppose. I mean these guys seem to find a way to get it done. And to be doing it now without Jimmy Buckets is incredible.

And now I have to ask this question. Do any of you see the Heat knocking off the Celtics? And to put that into perspective even more, if we were to get bounced by the Cavs of course we as fans will be disappointed. But can you all imagine the level of disappointment there would be up in Boston if the mighty Celtics were to get eliminated by Miami? At least we can say that it would have been a successful season as we are on the rise. But for them it would be a total disaster.

24 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It helps to draft/add guys who are ready to play… and who can already shoot.