Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 NBA Trade Deadline Thread

3 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

Totally. 2-0 this season. What more needs to be said. 

I think our best version of our team is better than the Knicks, but our worst version is quite a bit worse than the Knicks. This team is so up and down, so I’m hoping for someone efficient who can balance out our roster a bit in the next 2 hours. 

Just now, Jay Magic said:

BIG MOVE FOR DALLAS PJ IS A SERIOUS PLAYER 

Dallas might be winning the day with PJ Washington and Daniel Gafford coming in. Gafford is gonna be a monster playing with Luka and Kyrie

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I think our best version of our team is better than the Knicks, but our worst version is quite a bit worse than the Knicks. This team is so up and down, so I’m hoping for someone efficient who can balance out our roster a bit in the next 2 hours. 

meaning we are better basically 

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

Starting to feel like we ain't doing ****. I dunno why I got my hopes up.

i’m not too surprised.. just very disappointed because it feels like we could really improve if we wanted too..

At the very least we have to pick up Harris.. 

5 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

i’m not too surprised.. just very disappointed because it feels like we could really improve if we wanted too..

At the very least we have to pick up Harris.. 

And cut who? And play him in the rotation over who? If we stand pat the most frustrating thing to me will be that we didn’t do anything to clear the logjam of our roster. Also, are we really gonna do anything with our 2024 pick at this point? We have 2 lotto picks from this year that can’t clear our rotation.

I’mwith you about being overly patient and it hurting us… an hour and 20 minutes left for Weltman to prove us wrong. Luckily Tyus and Dejounte haven’t moved yet

Id be tempted to waive Chuma for a couple months look at Kylian Hayes honestly. 

I also quite like Ryan Arcidiacano who the Pistons are releasing also.