Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Yet another Charlotte type performance.. the boys are not taking it seriously enough.. and they will have to deal with the consequences.

Tomorrow now becomes a unequivocally MUST WIN GAME

Staying pat at the trade deadline is coming back to haunt us, especially when every other playoff team was very active. That told me all I needed to know about this season. They plan on swinging for the fences this summer, or I hope so.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Yet another Charlotte type performance.. the boys are not taking it seriously enough.. and they will have to deal with the consequences.

Isn’t the coach supposed to make changes in players minutes when guys don’t have it on those nights? 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

We need to win 2 of the next 3 I think. It would take us losing out to land in the play-in, but we definitely have the schedule and injuries on the roster to do it

It was a bad night for us, but silver lining is we still control our own fate. If we win out we’re the 2 or 3 seed. I think if we just win one more of the next 3 we’ll avoid the play-in, but 2-1 guarantees it without needing a loss from Philly, Miami, and Indiana. The boys need to be a lot better than they were tonight to pull it off tho, even if Milwaukee will more than likely be without Giannis.

23 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Isn’t the coach supposed to make changes in players minutes when guys don’t have it on those nights? 

He should of definitely played Suggs and Isaac more tonight.. 

Less Cole and Harris.. some may say Paolo also but i think that you play him and hope he turns it around..

P played poorly mostly defensively..

anyway we move... sink or swim time