Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Maybe I’m just not remembering correctly because we’ve been bad for so long, but it feels like the discrepancy between the bad teams in the good teams right now in the league is massive. We’re 16.5 point favorites tonight, Boston is 17.5 point favorites over charotte, Indiana is 12.5 point favorites over Brooklyn. I’ve given our team a hard time about bullying the bad teams and struggling against the good teams, but every team in the 4-8 chase in the East with us has done the same thing as we have.

Seen some quotes doing the rounds from a Portland blogger about how they don't want their rebuild to be like ours because we're destined to be a mediocre playoff team. Total nonsense, dont want to give it any actual eyes by finding and linking it but I'd love for us to just hang a 40 point blowout on them.

3 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Seen some quotes doing the rounds from a Portland blogger about how they don't want their rebuild to be like ours because we're destined to be a mediocre playoff team. Total nonsense, dont want to give it any actual eyes by finding and linking it but I'd love for us to just hang a 40 point blowout on them.

I mean, Scoot was like a -58 the other night or something obscene, so we could very much blow their doors off and I hope we do. 

If we have the game well in hand I would instruct everybody to go at Simons so we can see if there is the slightest possibility that he might be able to play a little D. His offense would fit us so well, but we need him to play at least average D.

10 minutes ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

If we have the game well in hand I would instruct everybody to go at Simons so we can see if there is the slightest possibility that he might be able to play a little D. His offense would fit us so well, but we need him to play at least average D.

We’ll have to go at him while he’s in street clothes on the bench. He’s out tonight with a knee injury. Sharpe, Grant, Brogdon also all out for Portland

4 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Maybe I’m just not remembering correctly because we’ve been bad for so long, but it feels like the discrepancy between the bad teams in the good teams right now in the league is massive. We’re 16.5 point favorites tonight, Boston is 17.5 point favorites over charotte, Indiana is 12.5 point favorites over Brooklyn. I’ve given our team a hard time about bullying the bad teams and struggling against the good teams, but every team in the 4-8 chase in the East with us has done the same thing as we have.

It seems we will go against the spread like we always does. But hopefully still a win. Win 1 point against a team obliterated by our rival by 60points is fine with me. It still count as 1 in win column. Bottom line, just win and move on

3 hours ago, Jamesdin said:

It seems we will go against the spread like we always does. But hopefully still a win. Win 1 point against a team obliterated by our rival by 60points is fine with me. It still count as 1 in win column. Bottom line, just win and move on

should I get a candy? lol

6 hours ago, Stinger24 said:

Really looking like it’s going to be ugly in the playoffs 

Based off last night?

Mose with a excellent presser

We have come a long way when you think about it... We won.. very bad performance.. a win is a win....

In this case though.. We literally was messing about and playing in a very nonchalant way...  i guarantee this performance won't be happening the rest of the way. I'd rather get these things all out of the way now.

The fact our young team feels they can flick a switch is good though.. shows extreme confidence.. Blazers played hard. 

Onwards we march.. no skipping any steps like Mose said