Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

That game was over at half yet I inexplicably watched until the end. The Admiral Schofield points in garbage time were fun. 

Jalen Suggs getting riled up by Grant Williams and just going into ***** you mode was hilarious when we were already up like 25. That (definitely not a travel) behind the back Paolo dime to a stepping back Suggs 3 was one of the most fun plays of the season. 

Good W and rest for the starters and JI. Let's go.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Just read the Fultz piece. I'm sad man. I can't help but root for the guy. At the end of last season I didn't have a single thought of trading him, I thought he'd come into this season even better than the last. I always dreamed he'd late bloom into a star and they'd make a 30 for 30 about him (they might still but the tone will likely not be as triumphant as I hoped) It's just hard to see where we go from here with a team desperate for floor spacing and with a glut of young guards. But, despite my insistence that we should have traded him at the deadline, I'll still always root for him wherever he ends up, here or elsewhere. 

Agree. I’m pulling for Kelle to finish the year strong. I didn’t realize the pick we gave to Philly became Maxey. That stings a bit.

2 hours ago, Jamesdin said:

Four game homestand against winning team. This is as good as any test if we are ready for the playoffs. Strap in!

Would love to at least split the next 4, would be disappointed with less and quite pleased with more. We’re playing teams at home that the Knicks have beat on the road.

With the Bulls and Rockets surging, we only really have 3 gimme games left on the schedule, Portland and Memphis at home and Charlotte on the road. Worth noting the Memphis game is on the 2nd night of a back to back and they already beat us once.

We’ve done an excellent job winning the games we’re supposed to and putting ourselves in this position, now we just need to finish strong. We go 9-4 in our last 13 and that’s a 50 win season!

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Agree. I’m pulling for Kelle to finish the year strong. I didn’t realize the pick we gave to Philly became Maxey. That stings a bit.

It was unfortunate that the pick conveyed as a first round. It really came down to OKC winning the last game. They had Muscala with a career night that day.. 

When we traded the pick, it looked like it would conveye into Two 2nd round picks. So i’m not mad at all. They did the right thing