Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Someone likely already posted this but last night's game shows the kind of impact Suggs makes on our team. We're a different animal with him out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Someone likely already posted this but last night's game shows the kind of impact Suggs makes on our team. We're a different animal with him out.

Which makes me believe this is bs, the injury maintenance crap that the team is experiencing almost every dam game. How can a team truly come together when mngt. is handling the players like they are fragile butterflies? Eventually this will lead to zero effort in the games because the players know who is able to play and who is being held out for bs reasoning. Hence what happened last night, Suggs pulled for a bruise and the team gave zero shi**ts about the game. Just a theory. 

Without reading every post whoever points out 3 point shooting, the Magic were literally red hot for a month. Blowouts usually happen when a team can't hit a a shot which happens sometimes. Chill out. I also had the game on my phone till the 3rd quarter, turned it off before the 4th.

Some games just happen like that, they just didn't have it last night, onto the next game.

Yesterday doesnt worry me

in fact I'm half glad it happened..

that was a playoff atmosphere b4 the playoffs begin... they will learn from it massively.

We got to be fully healthy for the playoffs..

Time to get tomorrow in the bag

3 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Yesterday doesnt worry me

in fact I'm half glad it happened..

that was a playoff atmosphere b4 the playoffs begin... they will learn from it massively.

We got to be fully healthy for the playoffs..

Time to get tomorrow in the bag

Maybe it doesn’t worry you but we’ve been beating up on bad teams and having trouble when teams play good defense against us, particularly when they clog up the paint.  

I think we all just need to recognize and admit that this team has super high highs and super low lows. It results in a bipolar fanbase sometimes, especially when you’ve gone through the hell that’s been our last 12 years.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Maybe it doesn’t worry you but we’ve been beating up on bad teams and having trouble when teams play good defense against us, particularly when they clog up the paint.  

Its all a learning curve. Our players have very high IQs so i expect them to figure things out pretty quickly 

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Its all a learning curve. Our players have very high IQs so i expect them to figure things out pretty quickly 

It’s not just about figuring things out.  You have to have multiple options so when your opponent closes one off, you can beat them a different way.  We don’t appear to have those options.  

14 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I think we all just need to recognize and admit that this team has super high highs and super low lows. It results in a bipolar fanbase sometimes, especially when you’ve gone through the hell that’s been our last 12 years.

Amen

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

It’s not just about figuring things out.  You have to have multiple options so when your opponent closes one off, you can beat them a different way.  We don’t appear to have those options.  

i hear you. Suggs is a huge loss to what we do. Lets get to the playoffs and see how the boys react. Gonna be interesting to see them figure things out

Taking my son to the game today.  Only game we’ll make this year.  Hope it’s a “high high” today against a team we’re battling for playoff position.  They have not been able to keep us out of the paint in prior games this year.  Would be nice to see that trend continue.  

• Like 1