Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

14 minutes ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

3-point shooting was the major difference in the loss tonight. And unfortunately, that will be the same results in the playoffs. Pack the paint and get physical with Franz, while forcing us to shoot from outside. It's an easy recipe for success when you have a poor 3-point shooting team. 

The game isn't over yet. It's not looking good obviously but it's never over until it's over.

Hey y’all, I’m gonna hide the last few pages of posts with magictime and he’s in timeout. The shtick is old.

Sucks to get dogwalked, but we had a game like this coming. On to the next one.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Hey y’all, I’m gonna hide the last few pages of posts with magictime and he’s in timeout. The shtick is old.

IIRC, same thing happened to MagicOne a few years ago.  Obviously same poster.  

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Thanks, his posts have become nothing but trolling. Probably a Heat fan. Lol

I feel for Paolo and Franz, management and coach hoping they will carry this team completely. There is zero consistency offensively from anyone else. What a waist.

I wish someone would explain why a lottery pick who actually has offensive skills is not allowed to play. It’s mind boggling at this point. 

13 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Thank you. I didn’t mean to be a jerk, but constant negatively when we are all frustrated just seemed counter productive. 

18 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I feel for Paolo and Franz, management and coach hoping they will carry this team completely. There is zero consistency offensively from anyone else. What a waist.

I wish someone would explain why a lottery pick who actually has offensive skills is not allowed to play. It’s mind boggling at this point. 

I hope Jett works out. Because Keyonte George would've been the perfect guard to pair with Paolo and Franz. He's balling out in Utah. He remind me of Garland.

8 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

74 points?

We’ve seen it before.  When Franz and Paulo are stopped from getting to the basket, team often has trouble.