Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

1 minute ago, harryfromphilly said:

Now Wendell Carter is listed as "Questionable"    we just cant get a break

Bagley is out as well.. Let Wendell rest and start Goga. I like Gogas energy in this game anyways.. We need more motor out there tonight. 

Suggs, Houstan, F. Wagner, Banchero, Bitadze

bench

Fultz, AB, Ingles, Okeke, M. Wagner

I like our chances against a dangerous Wizards team. We will play high energy 

1 hour ago, harryfromphilly said:

is that the listed line up? or are You guessing     I like it.

i’m saying what i would do.. I have no clue

1 hour ago, harryfromphilly said:

Now Wendell Carter is listed as "Questionable"    we just cant get a break

Well, we were at full health just 24h ago. A lot of time we're just managing players, it's our decision, not bad luck. And for the first time is also working, because we have the depth and the role players ready for the bigger task.

We also played a lot of times against teams that were missing key players, so we can't really be mad about that.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Ugh… come on guys 

This may be one of those unfortunate giveaway games. They usually happen when players are resting and or after a back-to-back scenario. The key word is maybe. If we attack the basket aggressively like Franz has been doing so far then points will come easy. Need to start digging in defensively though.

I’m mad cause anybody half paying attention saw this coming. There’s no such thing as a schedule win in the NBA. Absolutely pathetic first quarter.

Wow this loss is gonna sting folks. Losing to an awful opponent in the midst of a 15-game losing streak. Absolutely horrendous. Oh well. I suppose rest is more important at this time of year. It's just a shame that it cost us a loss tonight. Turnovers killed us again. We were fortunate to win the other games. It caught up with us tonight. Thank goodness it only counts as one loss though. Have to get it back fast and play better against the Knicks and Pacers.

• Downvote 2

This is pathetic and it shows you just how low our floor is. We’ve been turning the ball over like crazy for the past like 2 weeks, was just a matter of time til it led to an embarrassing performance. Especially when you’re so comfortable holding out 1/3 of our rotation including 2 starters for “injury maintenance”