Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

The Wizards have lost 15 games in a row. Their next game is against us on the second night of a road/road back to back... 

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

The Wizards have lost 15 games in a row. Their next game is against us on the second night of a road/road back to back... 

I’m trusting this team will continue to not fall into what the Magic of the past decade have gotten us used to, but definitely not assuming anything. Tonight in Charlotte scares me more than tomorrow in Washington. Would be nice to take care of business early, maintain it (cough, bench, cough cough) and let P5, Franz and Suggs sit the entire 4th quarter.

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’m trusting this team will continue to not fall into what the Magic of the past decade have gotten us used to, but definitely not assuming anything. Tonight in Charlotte scares me more than tomorrow in Washington. Would be nice to take care of business early, maintain it (cough, bench, cough cough) and let P5, Franz and Suggs sit the entire 4th quarter.

I'm right there with you. 

6 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

I hope. Coach been playing Caleb or Gary

We’ll roll the same starting 5 we have been since the all-star break, Suggs/GH backcourt. I just anticipate AB will get Kelle’s minutes with the backup unit. You’re right, it could be Caleb tho.

We definitely need to win tonight to keep pace with the Knicks, Sixers, and Heat who will all be victorious this evening. Philly and the Knicks it's about 95 percent sure for them to win. With the Heat it is at 110 percent as they face the Pistons at home. Although the Sixers will be without Maxey tonight, and the Knicks will be missing Brunson. Main thing is we just have to handle our business and the rest will take care of itself.

Only 2 total points and 5 turnovers combined for Paolo and Franz in the first quarter. That won't come close to getting it done on any level folks.

Franz needs to stop trying to dribble through double or triple teams.  He loses the ball regularly when he tries to do that.  

4 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Franz needs to stop trying to dribble through double or triple teams.  He loses the ball regularly when he tries to do that.  

Yes, exactly! Paolo can get a little sloppy at times as well. Have to limit these turnovers. Especially when the playoffs start.