Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

12 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

Just realized, if we end up winning, and Philly And indy lose (they are both underdogs),

we end the day tied for 4th.

I know thats a lot of "if's"   but very exciting none the less

Indy aren't an underdog playing the Spurs. They're 6.5 point favourites. 

Hoping the Cavs beat the Knicks too.

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Indy aren't an underdog playing the Spurs. They're 6.5 point favourites. 

Hoping the Cavs beat the Knicks too.

You're right, sorry   I think i wrote that from a moment of optimism rather than looking back at the odds

On a side note, going to the game tonight with my sons and so happy to be seeing the full team, with no one on

the injury list.

We really need to take care of business in the next 3. 3 games in 4 nights has me nervous, especially with a road-road back to back, but we’re playing 3 of the 4 worst teams in the league. No excuses. Go get the wins

That was one dumb play by cole. No shotclock remaining and yet forced to drive with a lot of tome left. Type of play that deflates team mates

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Cmon guys… we had this one put away. Please stop playing with your food 

Fournier has been a pest tonight. Whenever he has been in the game the Pistons have gone on runs. As I am typing this Cole just threw up another wild shot! Gonna have to reload with the starters before this one gets away.

Mosely is big mad lol.. and he should be. We should have the benches emptied already. 27 point lead and then we just started to stop playing. I’m annoyed we’re gonna have to see the starters again in this one

2 minutes ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

Fournier has been a pest tonight. Whenever he has been in the game the Pistons have gone on runs. As I am typing this Cole just threw up another wild shot! Gonna have to reload with the starters before this one gets away.

Yeah it’s the Fournier, Wiseman, Fonteccio trio that’s killing us. And our bench has been awful tonight outside of Markelle

Starters come back in, automatic 9-0 run. That should take care of things. These are the kind of games I wish Mose would adjust based on game play. Cole and Moe shoulda saw the bench early for AB and Goga. Oh well.