Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

17 minutes ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

With Goga and AB in the starting lineup it is like playing 3 on 5 when the Magic are on offense. Puts more pressure on Franz. 

Yes

Murray with 25/9/10 already through 3 quarters. That's the kind of stat line I hope we get someday from our guard position.

• Like 1

Just now, Soul Bro said:

Murray with 25/9/10 already through 3 quarters. That's the kind of stat line I hope we get someday from our guard position.

They were basically offering him to the highest bidder, but our front office still wanted to evaluate the guard rotation…

• Upvote 1

The Magic were flat enough, but after JI went out it was total deflation.  I mean I know that hindsight is 20-20 but with this type of effort it may have been beneficial to sit JI tonight. Oh well. A 2-1 road trip isn't bad. Gotta clean up at home now and hope that Isaac gets back soon.

1 hour ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

Yes, Paolo is out for tonight. However, I still have the Magic winning tonight's game. I give it my own personal guarantee. Tonight the Magic will shoot lights out from 3-point range. Franz is going to have a 30 plus point game. Half off Papa John's pizza tomorrow folks! That's the sweet taste of....VICTORY!!!! The win tonight will get us closer to 4th in the East. It's a great night all around! Think positive Magic fans! Never stop believing in Magic!!

22 hours ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

Everyone relax. I am calling for the Magic to win tomorrow night against the Hawks. I got this on lock. And as most of you here know, I am pretty much always right on my predictions.

6 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Amen

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’m done with this one. Get healthy, get home and hope like hell we don’t have to play Atlanta in the play-in

We also play horribly against the Nets too. 0-2 this year with both losses by 20 or more points.