Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

This obviously isn’t a bad thing, but it doesn’t necessarily mean anything. I don’t know if any of his injuries so far have been fractures.

Need to wait for an MRI if they deem one necessary. The bad news is it’s the same left knee that it’s always been with him. Trying to stay optimistic.

However, the good news is that he walked off on his own with no assistance. I fully believe that he will be ok and will return in a relatively short period of time.

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This obviously isn’t a bad thing, but it doesn’t necessarily mean anything. I don’t know if any of his injuries so far have been fractures.

Need to wait for an MRI if they deem one necessary. The bad news is it’s the same left knee that it’s always been with him. Trying to stay optimistic.

Did they say knee?  looked like hamstring.... but i didnt hear

1 minute ago, harryfromphilly said:

Did they say knee?  looked like hamstring.... but i didnt hear

Team is calling it a left knee strain

4 minutes ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

However, the good news is that he walked off on his own with no assistance. I fully believe that he will be ok and will return in a relatively short period of time.

Have you paid attention to Jonathan Isaac’s career? lol

I believe the other times in the past when JI went down with injuries he needed a lot of assistance to leave the court. This time he walked off on his own. I believe that it will be nothing serious, and no structural damage.