Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

All Eyes:, ". . .On to Atlanta". Me: So soon? I hate these back-to-backs. After a hard fought game against Detroit and their record, Atlanta is not going to be a "gimme".

Everyone relax. I am calling for the Magic to win tomorrow night against the Hawks. I got this on lock. And as most of you here know, I am pretty much always right on my predictions.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

People at the deadline wanted to makes moves to improve this team. You bashed them for wanting Fultz moved, now you’re trying to take victory laps, when Markelle is not even playing. Unbelievable, did Magictime22 take over your account?  Lol

And yeah, the mob wanted any move …not just Marquel …10 pages of whining …only Jay and I supported management …and yeah I plan to keep track …GO MAGIC !

9 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

All Eyes:, ". . .On to Atlanta". Me: So soon? I hate these back-to-backs. After a hard fought game against Detroit and their record, Atlanta is not going to be a "gimme".

Oh it’ll be a dog fight. Luckily we only have 2 back to backs left after this one. Trae might miss the game which would be helpful.

8 minutes ago, Forumreader said:

Just saw that. Well Mo and Goga are fresh

I hope the coach plays Mo and Goga more minutes than MCJ. We will need them to keep the streak going.

22 minutes ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

Folks this is why you can never ever give up on this basketball team. It's never over until it's over. We must remain positive at all times. Quite frankly this one was never in doubt. I knew they would get it done. Paolo with the redemption shot! 

You crack me up dude. Really enjoy your work. 

Love winning ugly on the road. Glad it was Paolo that hit the winner after struggling. This is a big team building win for the boys. 

Can’t stop watching the game winner. It says so much about that kid that he can come through in the clutch and hit a shot like that in that moment after the game he just had.. also says a ton about our team and staff to trust him in that position. 

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Oh it’ll be a dog fight. Luckily we only have 2 back to backs left after this one. Trae might miss the game which would be helpful.

I agree. I don't wish an injury on any player (and you neither, All Eyes On Me). But we all know that Trae has the ability to put his team on his back and lead them to a victory.

7 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

According to si.com Trae is officially OUT for tomorrow night's game in Atlanta.

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

We’ve officially jumped to the 6 seed. And only 2 games back of New York for the 4 seed and home court advantage in the first round. Unbelievable 

If you don’t mind me quoting you …cause I remember …you said anything over the playin game is an overachieving season …correct me if I’m wrong