Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Maybe we should have taken the starters out when we were down 20 last night with 7 minutes left in the game?  Would we have had more players available tonight if we did?    Better to save something for today’s game once it was apparent we weren’t going to win last night.  

Interestingly enough, probably because the Knicks are also down some key players, despite the players we’re holding out and it being the second night of a back to back for us (we generally suck on second game of back to backs), we are actually favored by about 3.5.  

19 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Maybe we should have taken the starters out when we were down 20 last night with 7 minutes left in the game?  Would we have had more players available tonight if we did?    Better to save something for today’s game once it was apparent we weren’t going to win last night.  

Was telling my son this during the 4th quarter last night …agree 

44 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I watched an interview with Coach last night. He was asked where fultz was in the second half.   He said he was protecting him because of the back to back.  And yet.... he is not playing

• Upvote 1

Feel sorry for Steele and Turner …games is in our KIA Center but the crowd is so loud chanting MVP for Jalen Brunson that it drowns Steele out lol …only in Orlando 

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Giving up 36 in the first quarter to a depleted Knicks team.  Very bad start once again.  

Game over. I already called the blowout loss tonight to the Knicks. Relatively easy call to make and I made it correctly. No defense. No winning. Plain and simple.

• Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

Game over. I already called the blowout loss tonight to the Knicks. Relatively easy call to make and I made it correctly. No defense. No winning. Plain and simple.

Bad start but waaaayyy too early to call this game.