Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

I keep stressing that wendell

ain't a magic piece, 

I don’t know if its a vet thing or because he makes more or he was here before the other 5s but for sake mo and goga are fun out there winning or losing.

wendell has a losing aura im sorry

11 minutes ago, Forumreader said:

I keep stressing that wendell

ain't a magic piece, 

I don’t know if its a vet thing or because he makes more or he was here before the other 5s but for sake mo and goga are fun out there winning or losing.

wendell has a losing aura im sorry

Wendell is a modern day small ball Center. He really really struggles against size and he stood no chance tonight against Vooch and Drummond, especially when they were on the floor together. He also seems to get in his own head really easy and get mentally taken out of games. If he was born 20 years earlier he’d be a perfect Horace Grant style 4, but that’s not todays game

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Please stay healthy, JI…

Please stay healthy, JI…

Please stay healthy, JI…

he is the key to the defence

46 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Wendell is a modern day small ball Center. He really really struggles against size and he stood no chance tonight against Vooch and Drummond, especially when they were on the floor together. He also seems to get in his own head really easy and get mentally taken out of games. If he was born 20 years earlier he’d be a perfect Horace Grant style 4, but that’s not todays game

Horace was a beast defensively. Carter not even close. And Horace was automatic from the mid range. I am sure he would be a great 3 point shooter if he plays now. 

4 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

I noticed Cole said he's been dealing with some off the court issues recently 

ah ok! that would be an explanation. His play has been off. It reminds me that these players have life’s off the court too