Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Just now, Jamesdin said:

awful game by franz

Yes.  He keeps dribbling into double teams and losing the ball.  He has a high BB IQ so I don’t understand why he keeps doing it 

Franz with 4 points ? And 7 turnovers?! He follows up a 38-point masterpiece with this horror show?! Really the whole team played as if they already had one foot back in Orlando. 

Might be time to let some other guys play tonight. This one is pretty much over. Not being negative here. It's just the reality of the situation this evening. Give some other players some game time and get ready for the next one folks. A 3-2 road trip is a success! Time to come back home and build upon that momentum! 

Franz better be looking on this tape when this is over. He was ineffective against the heat defense. surely they know how to play us.

That was pathetic. Terrible body language, terrible effort, terrible defense, terrible rebounding, turnovers on what felt like every play. That game was important and it’s like nobody knew it was except for Markelle. I’m mad and I’m ready to see a small roster shakeup to add some more talent.

• Like 1