Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

1 minute ago, ball junkie said:

You and all the others have no idea how this season will play out …I love how we have all these guys in here that already know what is gonna happen …wish I could do that lol …jeez will you give it a chance …they may not do anything post season but this group deserves a chance to show what they can do 

Hopefully they make the post season.  Let’s not overdo the ups and downs after each game.  Tonight we beat a ten win team but not without some tense moments late in the 4th. Lack of a good all around point guard who can shoot is an obvious shortcoming for this team.  We ought to try to improve in that area if we can.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, JJZFL said:

Hopefully they make the post season.  Let’s not overdo the ups and downs after each game.  Tonight we beat a ten win team but not without some tense moments late in the 4th. Lack of a good all around point guard who can shoot is an obvious shortcoming for this team.  We ought to try to improve in that area if we can.  

We are making the playoffs and winning at least 1 series 

48 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

I’ll say this …not that I’m expecting it …but if we beat Minnesota on the road Friday I will guarantee you nobody big gets traded …might try to swing something for some shooting 

I wish. But Rudy Gobert and Karl -Anthony Towns are going to be a hand full. He can make 3 pt. shots and therefore spread the floor.

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Goga is in a great spot now believe me

You mean on the bench and mostly not playing?

• Like 1

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I wish. But Rudy Gobert and Karl -Anthony Towns are going to be a hand full. He can make pt. shots and therefore spread the floor.

J.I is stopping them all day 

By April Markelle will have this offense flowing like fine wine. It will be a thing of beauty.  He is a leader and knows how to run this team. If any kind of deal is made it will be for a three-point shooter who can be had on the cheap.

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Ok noted what camp you are in …let’s see what management does …all you guys that want Fultz gone is gonna be hilarious if he’s still here post deadline lol 

Just now, JJZFL said:

You mean on the bench and mostly not playing?

yes. he has played and done well. He didn't expect to play much at all

He stayed ready and has done well

3 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Ok noted what camp you are in …let’s see what management does …all you guys that want Fultz gone is gonna be hilarious if he’s still here post deadline lol 

Don’t know about hilarious but will certainly be a chance to see how it turns out.  

If we don’t improve our record significantly compared to the past month or six weeks going forward, we aren’t making anything.  Again win tonight was over a ten win team and it got to within three points in the fourth.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wonder how long Embiid is gonna be out ? Philly is struggling. The Pacers are struggling a little bit. And Miami is in a funk too. It's time to make some ground on these teams. Julius Randle is also out for the Knicks. However, they are still rolling.

11 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I dont feel sorry for him 

guarantee he is cool with it also

Pacers let him go because he didn't perform in there eyes surely

We seen something and.Jeff gave him a lifeline...

Goga is in a great spot now believe me

Prove it!