Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

7 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

I’ll say this …not that I’m expecting it …but if we beat Minnesota on the road Friday I will guarantee you nobody big gets traded …might try to swing something for some shooting 

we will beat them watch

2 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

You keep posting that over and over …I or we get it …dude has only played a dozen games …he’s starting to hit the midrange …he’s said in interviews the more he plays the more his shooting will improve …said he trusts his training …did you watch the game tonight ? He scored a big bucket in the last minute and hit about an 18 footer in the first half 

Trust me. When April rolls around Magic fans will be happy that Kelle is still in a Magic uniform. Just have to trust the process. Then the rewards will be tremendous.

5 minutes ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

Trust me. When April rolls around Magic fans will be happy that Kelle is still in a Magic uniform. Just have to trust the process. Then the rewards will be tremendous.

facts 

6 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

we will beat them watch

The Magic WILL win on Friday night in Minnesota. I am gonna call it now. By then we will know that Paolo has made the All Star team. And if he doesn't for some odd reason, he may come out and drop 45 or so on the Wolves.

10 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

You keep posting that over and over …I or we get it …dude has only played a dozen games …he’s starting to hit the midrange …he’s said in interviews the more he plays the more his shooting will improve …said he trusts his training …did you watch the game tonight ? He scored a big bucket in the last minute and hit about an 18 footer in the first half 

Watched the whole game. Thought Fultz was average offensively, even with the big bucket. Until he begins shooting threes… and at league average as a minimum… I’ll continue to share the same thing. Others like you can also can continue to share that you don’t want a trade. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Soul Bro said:

Watched the whole game. Thought Fultz was average offensively, even with the big bucket. Until he begins shooting threes… and at league average as a minimum… I’ll continue to share the same thing. Others like you can also can continue to share that you don’t want a trade. 

He don’t get traded I’ll run you off this forum …will never let you hear the end of it …don’t forget who taught you the game of basketball …

Just now, ball junkie said:

He don’t get traded I’ll run you off this forum …will never let you hear the end of it …don’t forget who taught you the game of basketball …

Haha! That was good. I actually would love Kelle to be our Shaun Livingston off the bench and for us to send Cole to another planet. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

Very interesting that the Spurs went on that 15-0 run with Wemby on the bench. Then Pop puts him back in the game and the Spurs only score 2 more points on ft's for the rest of the game. Seemed like their offense flowed better with him on the bench. Just an observation. Obviously the dude is gonna be a very good player.

I noticed the same thing. 

24 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Goga was let go by the Pacers 

We took a chance on him

I dont feel sorry for him.. He's been a blessing and we blessed him also

Jay, sometimes players do better under a different system. Do you know why the Pacers let him go? Well neither do I. And don't forget that Wendell was injured to start the season. JI had not been given the green light at that point and Mo Wagner helped coming off the bench.

Goga filled in admirably and held down the fort.

Your turn. :)

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

Haha! That was good. I actually would love Kelle to be our Shaun Livingston off the bench and for us to send Cole to another planet. 

You and all the others have no idea how this season will play out …I love how we have all these guys in here that already know what is gonna happen …wish I could do that lol …jeez will you give it a chance …they may not do anything post season but this group deserves a chance to show what they can do 

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Jay, sometimes players do better under a different system. Do you know why the Pacers let him go? Well neither do I. And don't forget that Wendell was injured to start the season. JI had not been given the green light at that point and Mo Wagner helped coming off the bench.

Goga filled in admirably and held down the fort.

Your turn. :)

I dont feel sorry for him 

guarantee he is cool with it also

Pacers let him go because he didn't perform in there eyes surely

We seen something and.Jeff gave him a lifeline...

Goga is in a great spot now believe me