Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Take that but honestly not happy how close it became! that's gotta stop 

Absolutely agree! Especially come playoff time. Just because you're not making shots that doesn't mean that the defense should fold up.

1 minute ago, Jtsaints said:

What would we be willing to give for donavon mitchel?

I have a feeling that we are gonna essentially keep what we got at the deadline. Maybe a minor deal at the very most.

I feel sorry for Goga. He was a starter at the beginning of the season and did a pretty good job, mainly as a rim protector and the Magic started out on a winning streak with Goga as the starting center. Now, he barely sees any minutes, and if any, it's in garbage time. I hope the magic does not trade him.

Edit: Goga matches up well against big and tall centers.

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I feel sorry for Goga. He was a starter at the beginning of the season and did a pretty good job, mainly as a rim protector and the Magic started out on a winning streak with Goga as the starting center. Now, he barely sees any minutes, and if any, it's in garbage time. I hope the magic does not trade him.

Edit: Goga matches up well against big and tall centers.

Goga was let go by the Pacers 

We took a chance on him

I dont feel sorry for him.. He's been a blessing and we blessed him also

I’ll say this …not that I’m expecting it …but if we beat Minnesota on the road Friday I will guarantee you nobody big gets traded …might try to swing something for some shooting 

A huge shoutout to JI for his defense and Paulo and Franz for their consistent offense. Additionally, while I like Kelle a lot more than Cole, I still can’t get over his unwillingness/inability to spread the floor. I still hope we get a more complete starting point guard at the deadline.

4 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

A huge shoutout to JI for his defense and Paulo and Franz for their consistent offense. Additionally, while I like Kelle a lot more than Cole, I still can’t get over his unwillingness/inability to spread the floor. I still hope we get a more complete starting point guard at the deadline.

You keep posting that over and over …I or we get it …dude has only played a dozen games …he’s starting to hit the midrange …he’s said in interviews the more he plays the more his shooting will improve …said he trusts his training …did you watch the game tonight ? He scored a big bucket in the last minute and hit about an 18 footer in the first half