Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Need this win tonight against an inferior opponent. Especially with other teams in the East struggling right now, such as the Heat and the Sixers. They need to come out with the proper mindset and take care of business. Don't mess around with these guys. I fully expect nothing less than a 14-point win tonight. Magic 118 Spurs 104. Go Magic!

2 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

Wemby also hasn’t seen anything like Isaac and Suggs gonna be working his passing lanes. 
I expect a rough night for him. But he’s also gonna be a handful too. 
I can see a career high in blocks for Wembanyama today. We usually work the paint a lot. Amd we are prone to mistakes or boneheaded drives too. 

Isaac had Luka flustered the other night in Dallas. If only he could have played just another 4 or...no no no not gonna go there anymore. Lol! I can see him giving the young fella some fits out there tonight. Hopefully the Magic don't get deterred after one or two blocks by Wemby. Keep attacking and don't settle too much for the long ball. 

Hey Magic fans is it a virtual lock that Paolo makes the All Star game? The entire TNT crew picked him to make it last week. Would be a shame if he were to get snubbed. We shall find out tomorrow night on TNT!

We seem unsure of Wemb.. Once we settle down and figure it out we be fine.

Franz already has figured it... 

They have 28 points with 2:45 left first quarter. Apparently San Antonio is an offensive juggernaut.