Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

All of u that keep saying we need to keep certain ppl. I won’t name names but if ur that nieve ur an idiot. We need to take out the ppl that don’t play and replace them with ppl that do.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Make or miss league. they make every open 3

Cavs on the year are nearly as bad as the Magic shooting the 3 …they’re ranked 22 we are 29 …Cavs just having a night …plus the fact our team defense is horrible tonight for whatever reason 

Just now, ball junkie said:

Cavs on the year are nearly as bad as the Magic shooting the 3 …they’re ranked 22 we are 29 …Cavs just having a night …plus the fact our team defense is horrible tonight for whatever reason 

Oh yeah, I was talking specific to tonight. They’re en fuego

Tapping out on this one. Down 1-2 in the season series with Cleveland now. The head-to-heads with the teams we’ll be directly competing with in the standings at the end of the season are important. Wish management would’ve treated it that way and made Fultz and Isaac available, but honestly don’t think it woulda made a difference

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Tapping out on this one. Down 1-2 in the season series with Cleveland now. The head-to-heads with the teams we’ll be directly competing with in the standings at the end of the season are important. Wish management would’ve treated it that way and made Fultz and Isaac available, but honestly don’t think it woulda made a difference

Agree.  Magic playing like they’re in quicksand, whole team.  Would have put in 3rd stringers awhile ago, at least they’d hustle.  

Did they have a big pizza party today or something?

20 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

In other news, Embiid is going bonkers tonight on nba tv. 54 points with a quarter and some change to play 

Also KAT with 44 at halftime

i'd rather beat Miami and lost this one than the other way around. atleast we were able to get that monkey off our back against miami.

can't wait until Jan is over. this month is really bad schedulewise