Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

1 minute ago, ball junkie said:

This game tonight has nothing to do with PG play …go look at the box score and check Cleveland shooting percentages …this is total team suckage 

Of course it has everything to do with PG play. When you don’t have someone who can initiate the offense and rely on Paolo and Franz to do it on every possession this is what happens. Anyone that knows basketball realizes this lol.

• Like 1

Just now, OnlyFranz said:

Of course it has everything to do with PG play. When you don’t have someone who can initiate the offense and rely on Paolo and Franz to do it on every possession this is what happens. Anyone that knows basketball realizes this lol.

Then of course you have last night sample size …although it was one game it was quite impressive …I’m not gonna get into trades and all that talk …you guys don’t have any trouble doing that all by yourself 

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

It’s ok guys our starters are back 50% of the time. Look at the glass as half full. Mediocrity is our goal. 

Don’t speak truth on here some people may get offended because this team is a contender if everyone stays healthy. 

We’re not as good as we played last night, we’re not as bad as we look tonight. Luckily this game is only gonna count for 1 loss. This is Cleveland without Garland and Mobley, that’s terrifying!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Then of course you have last night sample size …although it was one game it was quite impressive …I’m not gonna get into trades and all that talk …you guys don’t have any trouble doing that all by yourself 

Great point because we had Fultz starting who’s an actual PG. If he could shoot and stay healthy we wouldn’t even be having this discussion.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, OnlyFranz said:

Great point because we had Fultz starting who’s an actual PG. If he could shoot and stay healthy we wouldn’t even be having this discussion.  

The more he plays and gets acclimated the better he’s getting …and he’ll tell you that in every interview …he makes life easier for Banchero and Franz there’s no question of that …these next few games when he returns if we ain’t looking good by the trade deadline I do think it will force management hands …cause we are under pressure to make the playoffs 

1 minute ago, ball junkie said:

The more he plays and gets acclimated the better he’s getting …and he’ll tell you that in every interview …he makes life easier for Banchero and Franz there’s no question of that …these next few games when he returns if we ain’t looking good by the trade deadline I do think it will force management hands …cause we are under pressure to make the playoffs 

Under pressure by who? Fans? Mngt has shown zero interest in what fans want. Fultz is broken. Period. I don’t give a dam how good a floor general is, if he can’t shoot 5 foot or further from the basket. He couldn’t even hit the rim from six feet. Trade him now before his trade value is worthless. 

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Under pressure by who? Fans? Mngt has shown zero interest in what fans want. Fultz is broken. Period. I don’t give a dam how good a floor general is, if he can’t shoot 5 foot or further from the basket. He couldn’t even hit the rim from six feet. Trade him now before his trade value is worthless. 

His trade value IS worthless haha. His only value is he’s a $17 million expiring. He’s probably more valuable to us than he is to anybody else in the NBA. His injury history and his weaknesses are not a secret across the league.

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

Yeah you and I disagree on Fultz …Before the season started all the players stated their expectation is the playoffs …think management echoed that …in fact, I remember before the season started asking all you guys what were your expectations for the year and pretty much everybody said playoffs 

On the bright side, people at the game can leave early and get some extra sleep!  Always a silver lining somewhere.  :)