Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Hield talks a lot of #### for a high volume shooter and inconsistent player. Pretty funny video, though.

We definitely need to make a move or two before the deadline, though.

2 hours ago, Shine88 said:

Hield talks a lot of #### for a high volume shooter and inconsistent player. Pretty funny video, though.

We definitely need to make a move or two before the deadline, though.

That’s a great find! I’m gonna have to say that actually Tyrese was right though.. We need more playmaking and guys that can get buckets and hit movement 3s.. 

On 12/24/2023 at 3:28 AM, CTMagicUK said:

Indiana don't have anyone who can guard Paolo or Franz. And we did a terrific job of running them off the 3 point line and forcing contested shots in the paint. 

Caleb Houstan went some way towards beating the fake shooter allegations, hope he keeps that up. 

I'm prepared to give WCJ 8-10 games to get his legs back under him before I make any grand statements but tonight Goga was our best C. If that's still the case 10 games from now I may have to eat crow on my WCJ>Goga takes. 

Anthony Black was unbelievable on defense. I can't explain to you how overwhelmingly impressed I was with him in this game. There were some possessions he blew up by himself. Indiana runs a lot of guard/guard actions and they had multiple possessions where AB guarded the ball handler, helped onto the screener receiving the ball and then scrambled back to his initial man to close any opportunity. Just a special young defensive player who isn't getting enough love because his defense isn't  loud and eye catching.

Credit where it’s due. Black has been great on defense and positive overall:

https://www.nba.com/stats/player/1641710

• Upvote 1

J.I out tonight sore hamstring 

Suggs and Ingles Questionable 

But Suggs basically said he is back tonight in the shoot around vid i see just now