Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

8 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

If Atlanta are blowing it up i want Trae Young and AJ Griffin nobody else 

I have a love-hate relationship with Trae Young’s game.

His dad played for my other team FC Porto so it would be an emotional moment, for sure.

11 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I remember the weird beef with Banchero

He also said he wanted to leave San Antonio because Pop played Derrick White over him because White was a "yes man" and not... Y'know because Derrick White is better than him. 

Also I think "yes man" is a bizarre way of saying "actually does what the coaches ask him to do".

8 hours ago, Jon said:

We need to reinsert Goga back into the starting lineup and find a PG who can hit three’s and relieve some pressure off of Paolo/Franz.

Goga what? Because Wendell did not play very well in his first game back from injury? Come on, let's be fair, that's not the real problem with our game right now. Carter Jr. actually gives you a little bit of 3pt shooting. I agree that outside shooting is a drama, but many of the shots are wide open, that we should be making. Which is very concerning in some cases, for example Franz.

And ironically our defense is being really bad and flickle lately, especially when the ball doesn't go into the basket on offense. I do think it's a subject of focus sometimes.

Let's see what they can do out there tonight against the Bucks. 

The fact we sent Jett back down to the G League with our current injuries baffles me. This would be the perfect situation to throw him into...