Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Guys, I'm in Canada this week, and I love listening to the talking heads of the Raptors on the local feed. They are singing our praises. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

All this Fultz paranoia …they just interviewed him …he was super upbeat …kept saying he can’t wait to get back out there …and the way this team is rolling right now it’s a scary thought for the league if he comes back and is as effective as he was last year …AB still a work in progress .

He did seem really positive. We all root for Fultz. He has missed a lot of time in his career. But he is a competitor when he is healthy.

Isaac is such a difference maker coming off the bench. 

On 11/20/2023 at 1:42 PM, CTMagicUK said:

Ingles can't play the 2 and Isaac shouldn't be playing the 3. That's what I mean though there's no easy situation. I dunno if you just play Goga and Mo Wagner more on individual nights based on matchups.

Agree it’s tough. Both Moe and Goga deserve to play. 

11 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Guys, I'm in Canada this week, and I love listening to the talking heads of the Raptors on the local feed. They are singing our praises. 

I’m watching a feed of the Toronto broadcast and it is making this performance even more enjoyable 

13 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Would love to hear more about this.

4 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

Would love to hear more about this.

They were saying how Suggs is playing to prove that Toronto made a mistake taking Barnes over him. They were also very complimentary of Franz, Cole and Mo.

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

They were saying how Suggs is playing to prove that Toronto made a mistake taking Barnes over him. They were also very complimentary of Franz, Cole and Mo.

Barnes is having a great year …they were showing his stats and talking about him pregame