Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

1-11 on the 2nd night of back to backs last year, 0-1 guaranteed this year to start. Might as well not watch these games.

We still can’t shoot, we still don’t have anybody that can create offense. The schedule makers did us no favors with this early West Coast trip, but I’m disappointed in the effort 

We need a real Head Coach to run this team. Our current one is just a great assistant coach. He was ok for the rebuilding phase. If we want to push for playoffs change is needed.

Storm troopers in …good grief the shooting …free throw shooting just as bad as the 3 point shooting …2 wins so far over bottom feeder teams …maybe we can muster one win over Utah on this trip Thursday …may the suggestions as to what is wrong with this team begin but definitely not a good start 

This team lack of shooting is depressing. It's hard to watch this team in half court sets. I feel we would've been better off signing Becky Hammon. Moses' a helluva defensive coordinator, but he's in over his head as a HC.

Also, Weltman seat should at least be warm because he been here for a while now, and we still have the same needs every year.

I'm excited about Parker, though. Hopefully he has final say on some of the decision making.

6 hours ago, Shine88 said:

This team lack of shooting is depressing. It's hard to watch this team in half court sets. I feel we would've been better off signing Becky Hammon. Moses' a helluva defensive coordinator, but he's in over his head as a HC.

Also, Weltman seat should at least be warm because he been here for a while now, and we still have the same needs every year.

I'm excited about Parker, though. Hopefully he has final say on some of the decision making.

Starting back court is the problem. Both are not reliable shooters. Then we have Paolo who was not a great 3pt shooter last year and this season he shoots even worse. But anyway, HD is not good for team which plans to compete.