Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

Indiana @ Pistons

Heat @ Caveliers

Sixers @ Suns

i have all three teams loosing.. Detroit gonna surprise. The Heat are crazily banged up and Sixers can’t handle the Suns

1 hour ago, orlandoholic said:

https://x.com/theleadsm/status/1770520978646290815?s=46

OMFG! Get this man a perfect compliment next to him!!

He’s been incredible. Easy to blame the recent losses to the Knicks and Pacers on Suggs not being able to go. Just hope he can stay healthy! He and JI together on the court is the dream

Heat and Pacers won, which isn’t ideal, but also the Cavs and Bucks lost. So allow me to dream for a second. We’re only 2 games out of the 3 seed and 3 games back of the 2 seed. We play Milwaukee 2 more times

Real Basketball minds know what's up 

Paolo is GENERATIONAL a all time great waiting to happen.. already is unfolding.

48 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Heat and Pacers won, which isn’t ideal, but also the Cavs and Bucks lost. So allow me to dream for a second. We’re only 2 games out of the 3 seed and 3 games back of the 2 seed. We play Milwaukee 2 more times

As long as we take care of buisness, its probably good that the heat beat the cavs.   But it is pretty scary how no matter the odds stacked against them, the heat keep pulling these games out

Wish we took him with our 2nd rounder last year he was right there at 36!! 

I'd of probably took him at 11 to be honest. But that's just me.

3 hours ago, harryfromphilly said:

As long as we take care of buisness, its probably good that the heat beat the cavs.   But it is pretty scary how no matter the odds stacked against them, the heat keep pulling these games out

I wouldn’t go as far a odds being against them. They had injuries for sure, but the Cavs didn’t have Mobleny, Mitchell and Strus available. 

That said, the Cavs were up by 4 points with 1:23 min to go, when Rozier decided to go off, he first hit a 3 point/And 1 shot to tie the game and closed the game with a clutch 3! 

Safe to say that the Heat kinda saved their season with that important Deadline Trade!