Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

Happy for Paolo. First of many.

I feel for Franz kind of because in order for him to get the respect he deserves this team is going to need to be elite, top of the conference. Otherwise Paolo will always get the All Star nod between them given his higher profile and their relatively similar stats/roles (although no doubt Paolo deserves it this year over Franz).

30 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

The return of Ping’s scoops on Twitter is not something I expected in 2024. He’s saying LeBron will get traded before the deadline 

What do you think? interesting 

19 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Happy for Paolo. First of many.

I feel for Franz kind of because in order for him to get the respect he deserves this team is going to need to be elite, top of the conference. Otherwise Paolo will always get the All Star nod between them given his higher profile and their relatively similar stats/roles (although no doubt Paolo deserves it this year over Franz).

it will happen next 1 2 years tops

We are about to dominate the EAST from next season 

35 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Curious if Kennard could be had for second rounders

That's an interesting one. Grizz kind of gearing up to reload for next season. They gave up 3 2nds for him last deadline, if they're not planning to pick up his team option maybe they'd be looking to recoup one or two of those.

EDIT: although seen some Memphis fans say the Adams trade might be so they can afford to pick up Kennard's option. 

9 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

We are 7.5 pt underdogs tonight     gotta show the league, lol

Weird one because I think Minnesota are a horrible matchup for us. And they've blown us out once already. 

But the general vibe after San Antonio was that we weren't satisfied despite the win, so it'll be interesting to see how motivated we look.

17 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

We are 7.5 pt underdogs tonight     gotta show the league, lol

I never bet against the Magic, because why would I bet against the team I’m rooting for?   Having said that, there are some Magic games I just don’t bet on at all, and this will be one of them.  

Zach Lowe has JI and his defense in his 10 things this week. This is an all time quote:

"It's like playing against your reflection, only your reflection is bigger and meaner than you."

• Like 2