Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

9 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

Well, just when we thought, .......   Markelle doubters rejoice     he is listed as questionable due to injury maintenance   

I don’t expect Fultz or Isaac to play tonight, we have enough evidence from the team to show how we handle these situations 

Don't have a great feeling about tonight.

Home/road back to back in Dallas is tough schedule wise. 

Suggs just chased around Devin Booker for 30 mins and then comes right back and has to guard Luka Doncic on no days rest. 

Dallas is without Kyrie though, so if we lock in defensively on Luka and force everyone else to beat us we have a chance. 

Saying that Tim Hardway Jr can be a Magic killer. 

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I don’t expect Fultz or Isaac to play tonight, we have enough evidence from the team to show how we handle these situations 

Jonathan Isaac isn't on the injury report and allegedly said after the game yesterday he expects to play. I'm with you in that I'll believe it when I see it and it'll probably be like 10 minutes even if he does play... But possible progress there.

28 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Jonathan Isaac isn't on the injury report and allegedly said after the game yesterday he expects to play. I'm with you in that I'll believe it when I see it and it'll probably be like 10 minutes even if he does play... But possible progress there.

Yeah, maybe I’m not remembering right but I wanna say the same thing happened last week before the Cavs game. Isaac wasn’t on the report initially and then ruled out when the injury report came out right before the game

6 hours ago, harryfromphilly said:

Well, just when we thought, .......   Markelle doubters rejoice     he is listed as questionable due to injury maintenance   

I have no doubt in Markelle’s talent. It’s his health and his head, that nobody, not even

ball junkie can feel confident about. Lol