Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

3 minutes ago, MagicMan1979 said:

This is by far the hardest part of the schedule. It will lighten up later this year. If we drop a little we should be able to make up ground.  We have been so injured lately. It’s not even an excuse its just a fact. That being said let’s go get a real PG to solidify our Play Off run. Paolo and the boys deserve it after last night. 

Doesn’t matter who you play in the NBA …no guaranteed wins …ask Denver 

38 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Doesn’t matter who you play in the NBA …no guaranteed wins …ask Denver 

Just pointing out while the schedule is hard now. Which you’ve been talking about a lot it does lighten up later.

Also can you acknowledge we’ve beaten some of the best teams in the league despite our flaws?  Even beat the champs without your favorite Player AB : )

7 minutes ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

Have to hand it to the F.O. taking the pick that none of us expected, and it being the right one by far!

indeed

Jalens nickname is now SuggsZero

Mortal Kombat character...

Holds his opponents to Freezing cold shooting numbers more than anybody!!

24 minutes ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

Have to hand it to the F.O. taking the pick that none of us expected, and it being the right one by far!

Couldn’t agree any more. I can’t believe I wanted Simth Jr lol

Some people even wanted Sharpe with the number one pick lol

Sharpe 16.3 PPG 5 Rebs 3 Assists 40 % FG 33% From Three

Go Paolo!!! I can’t wait for him to posterize that “toothpick” Chet also! 

1 hour ago, MagicMan1979 said:

Just pointing out while the schedule is hard now. Which you’ve been talking about a lot it does lighten up later.

Also can you acknowledge we’ve beaten some of the best teams in the league despite our flaws?  Even beat the champs without your favorite Player AB : )

Yeah our overall record against winning teams worsened on this west trip losing 3 out of 4 …sure Denver fans would attribute the loss to a schedule loss …like I said no game is a guarantee …sure they’ve beaten some good teams … but our record much better against losing sub 500 teams …with our current PG situation we ain’t going far …like you said hopefully the FO is working the phones 

1 minute ago, ball junkie said:

Yeah our overall record against winning teams worsened on this west trip losing 3 out of 4 …sure Denver fans would attribute the loss to a schedule loss …like I said no game is a guarantee …sure they’ve beaten some good teams … but our record much better against losing sub 500 teams …with our current PG situation we ain’t going far …like you said hopefully the FO is working the phones 

Very true Junkie. I will add that most if not all teams should have a better record against bad teams. Obviously I don’t think we are a contender but a solid Play Off team. We need those tweeks though like everyone agrees.

2 minutes ago, MagicMan1979 said:

Very true Junkie. I will add that most if not all teams should have a better record against bad teams. Obviously I don’t think we are a contender but a solid Play Off team. We need those tweeks though like everyone agrees.

If we can get healthy. We are contenders believe me. Health is everything here and as it stands its gone against us..