Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

What about a trade with the Pistons. They are desperate for a shakeup. 

Could and should we make a deal? 

Id try Jaden Ivey and B. Bogdanovic for G. Harris, Okeke, Houstan, Jett Howard and a protected Top 15 pick

2 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

What about a trade with the Pistons. They are desperate for a shakeup. 

Could and should we make a deal? 

Id try Jaden Ivey and B. Bogdanovic for G. Harris, Okeke, Houstan, Jett Howard and a protected Top 15 pick

What does the board think of Bogdanovic?  He’s 34 but provides a lot of shooting and scoring and is definitely available. 

6 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

I actually don’t think he intended to do so.. He actually called us elite in a way. I hear a lot of respect in that presser and i hear that he actually wants the Pacers to learn from this. 

Hes talking truth here. We don’t have elite shooters. 

I mean i wouldn’t agree with him when he said Harris is or only great shooter. But i can’t say he’s wrong either..

Our shooters are elite enough to beat them.  

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Hawks looking to trade Murray 

He would be a good fit. He fits our timeline also. He did get into it with Paolo during that summer game in Seattle. Probably not a big deal though they are professionals. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Hawks looking to trade Murray 

What’s the cost? 

I feel like we could make a competitive offer. But i dunno about his attitude in this locker room.. Bit that’s me probably being subjective 

On 12/20/2023 at 8:25 PM, orlandoholic said:

I didn’t know.. Mario Hezonjas contract is up in July 2024. So he could become a FA.. 

He absolutely turned his career around and has been balling in europe. Real Madrid is playing a great season, number 1 in offense AND defensive rating and Hezonja is a big part of that!!

He’d be a great Ingles successor. Major contributor off the bench.

I find it very strange that I'm not the one making this post haha

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

What’s the cost? 

I feel like we could make a competitive offer. But i dunno about his attitude in this locker room.. Bit that’s me probably being subjective 

Atlanta gave up 3 first round picks for him so probably something decent.  Carter Jr, Howard and 2 picks maybe?  He will be wanted by a lot of teams I’m sure. 

On 12/20/2023 at 3:25 PM, orlandoholic said:

I didn’t know.. Mario Hezonjas contract is up in July 2024. So he could become a FA.. 

He absolutely turned his career around and has been balling in europe. Real Madrid is playing a great season, number 1 in offense AND defensive rating and Hezonja is a big part of that!!

He’d be a great Ingles successor. Major contributor off the bench.

Maybe Fran Vazquez is also available and we could swing a deal for both of them.

On 12/28/2023 at 1:35 PM, JJZFL said:

Maybe Fran Vazquez is also available and we could swing a deal for both of them.

this is just stupid nonsense.. Hezonja revived his career and is playing great overseas for the best team by far in europe. He’s getting extremely humbled by veterans at Real Madrid. Exam got a chance and came back better as well. Hezonja is still in a great age and might feel like he has something to proof in the NBA. He’s far from done

• Like 1

I just don’t understand our medical staff. We barely played in half of december games but we have these muscular injuries and soreness. It’s crazy.. 

They should most definitely get into catapult tracking system. Not sure why they aren’t. Every pro team should use it. In soccer it’s more common, even the small teams use it. 

In the NBA only the Warriors, Spurs, Celtics and OKC are using it

https://www.on3.com/os/news/how-a-new-small-electronic-tracker-has-helped-duke-basketball-this-season-catapult-vector-t7/

Seems like our team could use some professional analytics to prevent these nagging injuries. 
Hamstring injuries and soreness could easily be limited with analytic data.

Also nutrition is a big part. Not sure how professional we are in that regard

• Upvote 2