Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

Kid had been struggling the last two weeks …Blazers asking him to do much playing with a bunch of G leaguers …close to a triple double last night willed his team to a road victory over a decent Cavalier team …made the crunch time big shot 

• Downvote 3

23 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Kid had been struggling the last two weeks …Blazers asking him to do much playing with a bunch of G leaguers …close to a triple double last night willed his team to a road victory over a decent Cavalier team …made the crunch time big shot 

Should this be posted in around the NBA thread and not here? 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, Jamesdin said:

Should this be posted in around the NBA thread and not here? 

Couple of pages back they had a fairly long discussion about Chet Holmgren cause somebody brought him up …I didn’t care …Sharpe was my guy in that draft year …I still follow him …and I follow the Magic …just make sure if discussion of Sharpe or postings is disallowed that goes for any other non-Magic player also .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

19 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Couple of pages back they had a fairly long discussion about Chet Holmgren cause somebody brought him up …I didn’t care …Sharpe was my guy in that draft year …I still follow him …and I follow the Magic …just make sure if discussion of Sharpe or postings is disallowed that goes for any other non-Magic player also .

Get out of here with the petty BS.. You are beating a dead horse..  Was so long ago you should be on a Blazers forum by now.. This place is for the ORLANDO MAGIC!! LFG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

45 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Lol, I suggested to put it on proper forum and get the neg. chet was brought up but in comparison with our player. Your post otoh puts our tribute to retired magic player posts into shame. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1