Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

2023-2024 Official Game Thread - Magic Vs. Rockets - Wed. Oct. 25 @ 7:00 PM

4 hours ago, Shine88 said:

I was impressed by the Lively kid last night. I know we were really high on him before the draft. He's a perfect fit for Luka. Reminds me of Tyson Chandler.

yeah this is the one i feel like we could regret. We got so much depth at SG. Jett Howard was a luxury pick. I like his game. But i feel like with Lively anchoring the post, our team would have been better. 

(no offense to M. Wagner. I just don’t think he’s a center)

Great start.  Don’t want to get carried away yet, just one game at home against a Houston team projected to be a bottom dweller.  

But we did look great, no question.  Let’s see if we can build on this, upcoming West Coast road games are a bigger challenge.   

18 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

not gonna lie, Tibbets almost had me tearing 

it's clear our team chemistry and the support for each other is top 5 in this league. Tibbets pointed that out. Guys even huddled up and prayed it looks like before the first preseason game. Call it what you want, but Weltman doesn't just care about who guys are on the court, but who they are off the court. This is going to be a team that makes waves this year, and honestly, if y'all want to get a little crazy, if you bet $25 the magic win the Championship this year, the payout is $7,500. Take it while you can!