Soul Bro

2023 Off-Season Thread

1 hour ago, MagicFanDan said:

Not certain, but doesn’t sound like Gary Harris has reported to camp. 

Funny because that girl just interviewed him in the attached video

Jonathan Isaac called the new performance VP Arnie Kander a guru. He feels like a rookie again. 

We will see, but i have high hopes, that we improve a lot in keeping our roster healthy. 

We also have Lindsay Elizondo, who was part of german national team health team. She provided a lot of help for team germany! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

why did you assume G. Harris wasn’t there though?

Read an article that didn’t have Gary on training camp Roster or depth chart. 

I know assume that was an error by author. 

3 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

Read an article that didn’t have Gary on training camp Roster or depth chart. 

I know assume that was an error by author. 

ahh ok. I see. I thought there was some crazy story out there… 

Team looks confident and our team seems healthy. I am only positive for next season, although unfortunately the east is as strong as probably it has been for 10-20 years or so. 

I also have high hopes for Isaac. He seems fully recovered. But it does kinda scare me that the guy wears his own brand shoes. This didn’t work out too good for BBB and i believe they had more funding to develop those shoes. He should focus only on health and wearing the right shoes plays a big part in staying healthy too.

2 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

ahh ok. I see. I thought there was some crazy story out there… 

Team looks confident and our team seems healthy. I am only positive for next season, although unfortunately the east is as strong as probably it has been for 10-20 years or so. 

I also have high hopes for Isaac. He seems fully recovered. But it does kinda scare me that the guy wears his own brand shoes. This didn’t work out too good for BBB and i believe they had more funding to develop those shoes. He should focus only on health and wearing the right shoes plays a big part in staying healthy too.

I’m a little surprised that, with all the lower body injuries he has had over the last few years, the team hasn’t put the brakes on him wearing the “off-brand” shoes. As you noted, wearing the right shoes can play a big part in staying healthy. My guess is that one more injury, especially if it is shoe-related, will be the last straw and will get him waived if it is before the rest of his contract is guaranteed.

Just now, MagicFanDan said:

In the video you can see 4 groups. 

group 1: far court at bottom  of video appears to be starters. (Same as last year) Fultz, Harris, Franz, Paolo, Wendell 

group 2: second unit far court furthest away.  Suggs, Cole, Ingles, JI, Moe 

group 3: closest to Camera. AB, Houston, Jett, Chuma, Goga 

group 4: K.Harris, Mac, somebody I didn’t recognized, admiral and DJ Wilson.