Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2023 NBA Playoffs Thread

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

The Poole stuff to me is really interesting. He’s been dreadful, but you wonder how mentally done he is with Golden State after the Draymond situation and the embarrassment of that. The dude just needs a change of scenery and he’s gonna get it. I don’t think we go for it, but someone will get him for pretty much free outside of taking on his contract and I think it’ll be a worthwhile gamble.

Very good point.

Screw Poole. He is a Volume scorer but if we going to get a shooting guard get Simons. He is a real deep threat, just can't do much else.

6 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Screw Poole. He is a Volume scorer but if we going to get a shooting guard get Simons. He is a real deep threat, just can't do much else.

Can't say I'd be jumping for joy at paying a guy 24 million dollars to be a "deep threat, just can't do much else". 

36 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Bet on them after the Westbrook trade. Could make some bank

I bet on the 76ers at the start of the season.

But I'm kind of rooting for the Nuggets because Joker has become my favourite player since he carries my fantasy team year after year. 

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Can't say I'd be jumping for joy at paying a guy 24 million dollars to be a "deep threat, just can't do much else". 

Tons of guys getting paid in the NBA to not do much.

I guess what i meant was at least Simons has a thing which is true 3 point threat. His stats are legit and he is young. Poole actually has the better numbers per 36 but most of it was when Curry was out and his 3 point shooting is proving to be a mirage. Another volume scorer who is inefficient and not clutch. 

Coming back around to the Magic everyone says we need shooting so i brought up Simons just in case the Blazers blow it up. However,yes he is a bit too much money and for a year longer then i would like.

Also i think i would rather watch Lakers play the Nuggets so screw the Warriors. Hope they lose.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I bet on the 76ers at the start of the season.

But I'm kind of rooting for the Nuggets because Joker has become my favourite player since he carries my fantasy team year after year. 

Looking pretty good for the 76ers!

21 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Looking pretty good for the 76ers!

I'm not counting on Doc to not blow it somehow. Do feel like the winner of the Celtics/Philly series is going to the finals though. 

11 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'm not counting on Doc to not blow it somehow. Do feel like the winner of the Celtics/Philly series is going to the finals though. 

Philly vs Heat would be one of those classic live underdog series, if we can even call them that. The Heat are incredibly deep, have shooters and enforcers. I'd hate to face them

Jalen Brunson playing all 48 and putting up 38 points, 9 rebounds, 7 assists and only 1 turnover in an elimination game. He's awesome. (But also Thibs gonna Thibs)