Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at TWolves - Fri. Feb. 4 @ 8:00 pm

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’ve been pretty outspoken in my critique of Jalen’s offense, I think rightfully so, but that kid is EVERYWHERE on defense.

The offense will come especially when the game starts to slow down for him. What he can do on defense though is elite. 

Pretty random 1st half. Really sloppy game at times. 

Our starters are quite bad (1st qtr especially), Paolo and Franz combine for 6 pts and 2/12 FG so far. But happily our second unit has played well. Cole is being a fierce, Jalen loves playing in this city and Mo is being a pain in the ass again <3

Bol Bol is really hard to evaluate. One play he does the prettiest dunk on a run, so I think "why doen't he does that every play?". Next play, he stumbles and falls trying to grab a lose ball and lose the ball. Sometimes i think he is a valuable player for the team, but some-other-times i think he is a one season thing.

Our defense gave us this lead at halftime. I want to see more Moe (Wagner) and less Mo (Bamba). Bamba is too slow and soft to play Gobert, and MIN will live with a couples of 3pt attempts if he is playing as he is in every other aspect.

Austin Rivers was the instigator walking into the Magic bench and Bamba was having none of that. The most fire I’ve ever seen from Bamba, too bad he can’t bring that same intensity in the actual game. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Suggs had a great night and he was the key on defense. So bad he chose grabbing Austin Rivers neck. I think they took the worst part, anyways.

Let's keep this one