Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Pelicans - Fri. Jan. 20th @ 7 PM

3 hours ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

I really have to hand it to the FO for picking Paolo against the consensus and the Vuc trade fleecing that brought us WCJ, Franz, and whoever we pick (or trade the pick for) this year! 

Yes there has been a lot of complaining about the FO. They sure got it right with Wagner and Banchero.  They drafted the the best player two drafts in a row. That’s future of the team for years. 

That was a key game after another long layoff to see if we're serious about making a streak and fighting for play in. We came out really flat but recovered well. Was a must W considering their absences. Kudos to the coach, I've been critical about his rotations, but this time he sticked with what was working and not with the starters (minus Franz) that were still on a off day.

12 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Good win. All that talk of starters being good and bench sucking and it was Franz and the bench that did all the heavy lifting in this one. 

Suggs' stat line didn't pop but he had a couple of eye catching plays in there. 

Sounds a little silly to say because he had 0 points but man I really like Dyson Daniels, he's a really good passer and he plays hard. If he can be a consistent jump shooter he's going to be a really high quality roleplayer.

Franz Wagner is awesome. 

Franz is pushing himself into the All-Stars Game....might sneak in as one of the reserves !!!

30 pts, 5 of 7 from 3, 6 rbs and a whooping 9 assists looks like an All Star caliber player !!!!

Hi

I was down in ft lauderdale last night.

Asked a bar if they had Bally sports and could show the magic game.  

They said sure, and they did.   I did not notice it at first.  Because the sound was

off.   But they were showing the New Orleans feed.!!!!!

Even in florida we get no respect!!!!!

Also, I am not a fan of Cole as I have expressed.   But he and the bench plus Franz were why wee won that game last night.

And as others have said, kudos to the coaches for letting them close it out and not just sticking to his set rotations.

Plus... please trade Bamba   lol

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Good win. All that talk of starters being good and bench sucking and it was Franz and the bench that did all the heavy lifting in this one. 

Suggs' stat line didn't pop but he had a couple of eye catching plays in there. 

Sounds a little silly to say because he had 0 points but man I really like Dyson Daniels, he's a really good passer and he plays hard. If he can be a consistent jump shooter he's going to be a really high quality roleplayer.

Franz Wagner is awesome. 

I know about Suggs....though, if he would have been a # 1 overall (he was #5) would there be conversations that he is a bust?