Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic@Kings - Mon. Jan. 9, 2023 at 10:00 pm

The kings can not miss from 3, man what a difference in teams

lol

and then Mo air balls a 3 smh

Edited by Sumike4ya

Ya know the saying it’s a make or miss league? How many times have we had an open 3 with a chance to cut the lead to single digits tonight that we missed just to have Sacramento come down and hit a 3 on the next possession? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Ya know the saying it’s a make or miss league? How many times have we had an open 3 with a chance to cut the lead to single digits tonight that we missed just to have Sacramento come down and hit a 3 on the next possession? 

Every other possession 

Y'all know I love my Magic, but at times they can be so frustrating to watch. You go from one game where they are playing lights out, then the next game they are terrible. . ./frustrating

GO MAGIC!!!!!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Y'all know I love my Magic, but at times they can be so frustrating to watch. You go from one game where they are playing lights out, then the next game they are terrible. . ./frustrating

GO MAGIC!!!!!!

Yeah, there’s some super alarming stuff on the defensive side of the ball lately especially. I know people around here love Bol and Moe W but we desperately need a backup Center that can protect the rim and rebound when Wendell needs a breather 

7 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, there’s some super alarming stuff on the defensive side of the ball lately especially. I know people around here love Bol and Moe W but we desperately need a backup Center that can protect the rim and rebound when Wendell needs a breather 

Now, you say that Bol has defensive issues, but just his height and presence alone can prevent the opponent from scoring a lot in the paint. And on offense, Bol has some moves where he can get to the basket and score. He has also made a few 3 pt. shots. So, please show Bol some love. :)

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Now, you say that Bol has defensive issues, but just his height and presence alone can prevent the opponent from scoring a lot in the paint. And on offense, Bol has some moves where he can get to the basket and score. He has also made a few 3 pt. shots. So, please show Bol some love. :)

Bol is great as a gadget player and he serves his purpose well when he can play in the right role, we’ve just been forced to use him more inside than I’d like. He’s a great shot blocker, but he’s a horrible defender. I think he’s perfect as a 7th/8th man off the bench that you can ride when he gets hot and take advantage of matchups but you have an option to pull when he’s having one of his bad games.