Soul Bro

2022-2023 Trade Idea Thread

No way! Trade all of our seconds! We suck with them anyway. I just don't know who we would want.

Anyhow i don't think anyone is going anywhere because the chemistry is too good to mess up right now. Also the contracts on every single player we have are fine now that they are healthy.

Much easier to make a trade in the offseason. The only two players we could move with no regrets are Ross and RJ since we didn't pick up his option. They were only going somewhere as filler. If there is no deal to fill then they will just move on after the season is over.

9 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Wow, 2 seconds for Bones. So much for valuing him highly.

Yeah - we're getting nothing for Ross if Bones is 2 2nd rounders 

10 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Wow.

They Completely blew that number 2 pick. They could have had LaMelo or Haliburton. I only give them a pass because they probably were stuck on drafting a big man and that draft was terrible for true big men. They had two Steph replacements right there and blew it. wonder if we can get Moody for something.

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

I can’t believe the Nuggets gave Bones away like that. We’re staying put and then buying out Torch I bet 

Exciting!!! Can’t wait for Bamba to come back and ball out. Hahahahahahahahahahahahajajajajajajjajjaja!

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

Exciting!!! Can’t wait for Bamba to come back and ball out. Hahahahahahahahahahahahajajajajajajjajjaja!

The more I think about it, we gotta make at least an RJ deal, right?